Photo: Lance Oliver
Happy New Year! We returned to the Midwest from down South in time for The Big Freeze of 2014. Temps in the way below negatives and all that. I'd be ok with never hearing the phrase "Polar Vortex" again.
Speaking of the new year, my goals and ideas for 2014 include:
1. Get into good shape before making plans for baby Oliver #2 this summer.
2. Continue to focus on getting lots of items listed in the shop so that when the first trimester of pregnancy hits, the shop will still have lots of activity with only a minimal amount of work on my part.
3. Eat more blueberries.
4. Blog on a much more regular basis.
5. Collect vintage handkerchiefs to sell as sets in the shop.
6. Collect vintage thermoses to sell as sets in the shop.
7. Be a bastion of support and assistance for Pierce as he begins his job search.
8. Dance more with Luther.
Hooray for 2014!